999 South Group Ltd have a fleet of modern fire vehicles plus fully trained firefighting staff to
support Film, TV and Events at short notice.
- Modern fire appliances, fully equipped to a high standard. Equipment includes full Road Traffic Collision (RTC) equipment
- 1 x Scania 1 x Volvo 1 x Daf fire engines with contemporary livery as used within current fire and rescue services throughout the UK.
- 1 x Command and Control Unit
- 1 x Landrover Defender Puma 4x4 Fire Truck, which meets BAA Cat 1 and H1 requirements.
- 1 x Toyota Hilux 4x4 Fire Truck meets BAA Cat 2 and H1 with contemporary livery as seen in many current fire and rescue services throughout the UK.
- 1 x GMC 4x4 Fire Truck meets BAA Cat 3 H2
- 2 x Off-road Utility Vehicles, 4wd or 2wd. Ideal for restricted access areas, pedestrian areas, festivals, country or forest shows, TV and filming.
- Appliances may be used in conjunction for large wet downs, emergency water supplies, dry riser testing, supply of water for rain-making, pumping or moving large
volumes of water across a site or emptying a site.
- Vehicles are fully equipped with tested and certified current Fire Fighting, Road Traffic Collision, Airport Rescue, Breathing Apparatus and Water Rescue Equipment.
Specialist equipment includes: inflatable dingy, outboard motor, waders, full immersion suits, life jackets mud/ice paths and mud/ice sledge).
Additional equipment available:
- High capacity portable water pumps. Used for emergency pumping out of flooded homes, businesses, emptying ponds or water way sections for repair work.